Springboard’s Health Innovation Hub is a collaboration platform advancing the growth of digital health and life science companies led by women with significant potential for investment and partnerships.
About the Program
We seek women-led companies with a track record of milestone achievement. We are location- and stage-agnostic but seek solutions within several themes:
|Digital Health||Drugs & Diagnostics|
|What makes Springboard different?|
|Review by our Investor Partners||Access to our Corporate Partners|
|Exposure at Industry Conferences||Access to our Alumnae Network|
|A woman in senior leadership with a significant equity stake||A track record of milestone achievement which may include: grants, clients, revenue|
|Strategic alignment and potential to partner with our corporate partners||A credible core management team or ability to attract one|
Get Involved with Springboard
Our core differentiator at Springboard is our network. We’ve assembled an all-star team of advisors, industry experts, influential business leaders, investors, and a peer network of entrepreneurs that we leverage to support each new class. You can be a part of our network…
- as a corporate partner. Corporations identify their innovation priorities for targeted recruitment and selection of companies in their sweet spots, and then evaluate opportunities for piloting, partnerships, or investment.
- as a sponsor. Sponsors can boost brand visibility and build relationships early on with companies on the fast track.
- as an investor. Investors get access to Springboard applicants & selected companies as a qualified source of additional deal flow.
- as an entrepreneur. Entrepreneurs can build relationships with investors and industry experts, refine their investor pitch and open new doors for growth during the program and beyond as an alumna.
- as an industry expert. Industry experts and advisors can become a part of our curated expert network.
- as a pipeline partner. Entrepreneurial and sector-focused business organizations, startup accelerators, angel networks and other groups can get priority review for their entrepreneurs.
Pipeline Partners & Program Committees
Check out this year’s program committees and pipeline partners here.
Sponsors & Supporters
Program Supporters and Venue Hosts
Springboard Enterprises Patron Sponsors
Since 2000, Springboard Enterprises has served as a resource hub of inflencers, investors, and innovators engaged in helping women build big businesses. Springboard sources, coaches, showcases and supports women-led growth companies seeking investment of financial and human capital for product development and expansion.
A Few Springboard Success Stories: