Springboard is seeking a Program Manager or Senior Program Manager to join our programs team.
Springboard Enterprises is a 20+ year-old nonprofit organization dedicated to the mission of supporting women entrepreneurs. Our programs and community of entrepreneurs, venture capital investors, and advisors serve as the catalyst behind some of the most innovative companies in the Life Science, Digital Health, Retail Technology, and Digital Media/Technology industries.
Springboard Enterprises’ Program Manager will support successful planning and execution of enterprise programs, including the Digital Health Innovation Program, Life Sciences Innovation Program, Women’s Health Innovation Program, and any other industry verticals that may be developed in the future. The Program Manager will work closely and collaboratively with the programs team and report directly to the VP of Programs.
In addition to providing insight to internal constituents and supporting internal Springboard operations, the Programs Manager is a visible and accessible liaison to Springboard’s network of portfolio companies, advisors, corporate partners and prospects. S/he will communicate internally and externally, effectively building and maintaining organizational relationships and providing value to internal and external stakeholders.
The Programs Manager / Senior Program Manager is responsible for:
- Oversee and maintain all logistics and communications for successful program operations, delegating appropriately. Conduct pre-work and recruitment; execute internal and external preparation meetings; prepare and distribute communications, event materials, presentations and promotional materials. Utilize existing materials while also considering opportunities to enhance or improve them and/or internal processes.
- Demonstrate ability to understand, grow and apply body of knowledge in health care, life sciences, venture investing and related industries to appropriately research and document emerging trends, opportunities and potential partners. Utilize available tools (i.e., social media, Pitchbook, industry journals) to identify key points of contact and potential approach, when appropriate.
- Build relationships with external constituents.
- Meaningfully engage and support existing advisors while securing and coordinating appropriate participation in program events.
- Develop personal relationships with program cohort members and serve as a trusted point of contact for logistics, requests, questions and various troubleshooting.
- Support junior team members in developing relationships with cohort prospects via other start-ups, accelerators, service providers and industry organizations.
- Conduct process for matching and management of advisory network with cohort entrepreneurs, offering logistical and operational support where needed.
- Enhance visibility for Springboard, the innovation programs or other associated communities by occasionally traveling to industry conferences or other events.
- Assist in securing financial and other commitments from partners and corporate sponsors.
- Onboard, manage, mentor and train new team members.
Experience and Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in a related field, 1-5 years’ experience and demonstrated growth in responsibility. Desired attributes / competencies:
- Consistent and reliable in personal and professional presentation.
- Excellent project management, planning and organization skills.
- Professional written and verbal communicator, some level of comfort with speaking publicly, presenting information and/or confidently addressing groups.
- Solutions-oriented, willing to demonstrate flexibility in times of ambiguity or changing circumstances.
- Biased toward action and improvement, able to facilitate multiple simultaneous assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- Some travel required.
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with education and experience. Benefits include employer-sponsored health plans and retirement savings, paid vacation and holidays. Springboard is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This role is remote / virtual.
How to Apply
Please send resume and cover letter to Ashley Lundy, VP of Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com