Powerful, strategic connections to help women-led technology companies
reach their next milestone.
About the Program
- ACCESS: Introductions to sources of capital, partnerships, advisors to fuel growth
- ADVISORS: Surrounded by a team of experts identified from our Global Expert Network
- PEER NETWORK: Over 580+ women entrepreneurial leaders who “have your back”
The Springboard Difference
Springboard is all about forging lasting relationships for our portfolio companies with the experts in our global network. These experts have deep domain and business building expertise and connections to decision makers. Building big businesses takes much more than just raising capital. We surround each entrepreneur with a personal advisory team to assist in meeting that next major milestone and beyond.
|15-YEAR TRACK RECORD OF SUCCESS||HYBRID IN-PERSON+ VIRTUAL MODEL||TAILORED AROUND YOUR GREATEST NEEDS|
| $2500 PROGRAM FEE,
|FOCUS ON LONG-TERM
We are location- and stage-agnostic and looking for solutions across the tech space:
|Fintech||Internet of Things||…and more|
We seek women-led companies with a track record of milestone achievement.
|A woman in senior leadership with a significant equity stake||A track record of milestone achievement which may include: grants, clients, revenue|
|Strategic alignment and potential to partner with our corporate partners||A credible core management team or ability to attract one|
Get Involved with Springboard
Our core differentiator at Springboard is our network. We’ve assembled an all-star team of advisors, industry experts, influential business leaders, investors, and a peer network of entrepreneurs that we leverage to support each new class. You can be a part of our network…
- as a corporate partner. Corporations identify their innovation priorities for targeted recruitment and selection of companies in their sweet spots, and then evaluate opportunities for piloting, partnerships, or investment.
- as a sponsor. Sponsors can boost brand visibility and build relationships early on with companies on the fast track.
- as an investor. Investors get access to Springboard applicants & selected companies as a qualified source of additional deal flow.
- as an entrepreneur. Entrepreneurs can build relationships with investors and industry experts, refine their investor pitch and open new doors for growth during the program and beyond as an alumna.
- as an industry expert. Industry experts and advisors can become a part of our curated expert network.
- as a pipeline partner. Entrepreneurial and sector-focused business organizations, startup accelerators, angel networks and other groups can get priority review for their entrepreneurs.
Program Supporters and Venue Hosts
Tech Innovation Hub Pipeline Partners
Springboard Enterprises Patron Sponsors
Since 2000, Springboard Enterprises has served as a resource hub of influencers, investors, and innovators engaged in helping women build big businesses. Springboard sources, coaches, showcases and supports women-led growth companies seeking investment of financial and human capital for product development and expansion.About Springboard
A Few Springboard Success Stories: