About the Program
Springboard’s Tech Innovation Hub is a program for women-led technology companies targeting the enterprise and/or healthcare markets, including business solutions in data analytics, finance, security, digital health, and caregiving. Companies selected for the three-month program will be matched with a team of relevant, targeted advisors and participate in several in-person and virtual workshops and presentation sessions that provide exposure to influencers, active investors, and potential strategic partners.
What makes Springboard different?
|17-Year Track Record||Peer Network||Tailored Advisory|
|Our 661 companies have raised $7.5B including 12 IPOs and 168 M&As||Alumnae community of 600+ founders and CEOs who’ve “Been There, Run That.”||Connections to relevant advisors based on your specific needs right now.|
|0% Equity Required||No Relocation||Forever Program|
|Selected companies pay a $5,000 program fee. We welcome warrant donations.||No need to uproot your company, we engage you virtually with our network.||Ongoing opportunities for exposure and connections as an Alumna.|
|A woman in senior leadership with a significant equity stake||A track record of milestone achievement which may include: grants, clients, revenue|
|Strategic alignment and potential to partner with our corporate partners||A credible core management team or ability to attract one|
Get Involved with Springboard
The Tech Innovation Hub helps women-led technology companies targeting the enterprise and/or healthcare markets,accelerate through an inflection point of growth. Our core differentiator at Springboard is our network, and we’ve assembled an all-star team of industry experts, influential business leaders, investors, and a peer network of entrepreneurs that we leverage to support each new class.
Companies selected for the program will be matched with a team of relevant, targeted advisors and participate in several in-person and virtual workshops and presentation sessions throughout the year that provide exposure to influencers, active investors, and potential strategic partners.
We welcome additions to our expert network:
- Corporate Partner Sponsors. Corporations that recognize the value of working with our expert network of advisors, and entrepreneurs commercializing digital health, medical devices, and caregiving technologies.
- Event and Workshop Sponsors. Law firms, accounting firms, and banks can boost brand visibility and build relationships early on with companies on the fast track.
- Investors. Investors get early access to applicants and selected companies as a qualified source of additional deal flow.
- Industry Experts. Industry experts and advisors can become a part of our curated expert network.
- Pipeline Partner. Entrepreneurial and sector-focused business organizations, startup accelerators, angel networks and other groups can get priority review for their entrepreneurs.
Sponsors & Supporters
Springboard Enterprises Patron Sponsors
Program Supporters and Venue Hosts
Since 2000, Springboard Enterprises has served as a resource hub of influencers, investors, and innovators engaged in helping women build big businesses. Springboard sources, coaches, showcases and supports women-led growth companies seeking investment of financial and human capital for product development and expansion.
A Few Springboard Success Stories: