Springboard’s Dolphin Tank is a pitch event that brings the power of our collective community to women entrepreneurs innovating in Technology. Our Dolphin Tank events showcase exciting women-led companies and provide them with the opportunity for connections, capital, and insight from our audience of investors, advisors, and industry leaders.
Join Springboard Enterprises and our sponsor, Davis Wright Tremaine’s Project W, for an exciting event featuring Black and Latina women founders and entrepreneurs, expert panelists, and interactive audience participation!
When and Where
Wednesday, September 14, 2022
5:00 PM CT – 8:00 PM CT
1871: 222 W Merchandise Mart Plaza #1212, Chicago, IL 60654
Please note: This will be an in-person event.
We’re Showcasing Black and Latina Women Founders!
Does your company have at least one Black and/or Latina woman founder, entrepreneur, or executive in a key leadership position? Do you advise one? Pitch your company at Dolphin Tank: Chicago Tech Diversity! This event is in partnership with Project W and selected companies will get $2,000 in addition to connections, resources, and exposure.
Criteria for presenting companies:
- The company must have at least one Latina and/or Black woman founder or in a key leadership position.
- Areas of focus that include, but are not limited to enterprise-focused tech solutions.
- Demonstrated innovation in your industry and traction in your market.
- Seed stage to growth stage.
- Must be able to present in Chicago, IL on September 14, 2022.
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE BY Tuesday, August 30, 2022.
How Dolphin Tank Works
While the venues and audiences may vary, every Dolphin Tank shares these core elements:
- Entrepreneurs and their companies are selected via an application process.
- Presenters deliver a three-minute pitch addressing a challenge or unique opportunity.
- Solutions, connections, strategies, and opportunities for investment are crowdsourced from the audience.