Springboard’s Dolphin Tank is a pitch event that brings the power of our collective community to women entrepreneurs innovating in Technology. Our Dolphin Tank events showcase exciting women-led companies and provide them with the opportunity for connections, capital, and insight from our audience of investors, advisors, and industry leaders.
Join Springboard Enterprises for an exciting event featuring women founders and entrepreneurs, expert panelists, and interactive audience participation!
When and Where
Tuesday, November 1, 2022
5:00 PM ET – 8:00 PM ET
Deloitte Office: 1919 N Lynn St Suite 1500, Arlington, VA 22209
Please note: This will be an in-person event.
We’re Showcasing Women Founders in the DMV area!
Does your company have at least one woman founder, entrepreneur, or executive in a key leadership position? Do you advise one? Pitch your company at Dolphin Tank: District of Columbia!
Criteria for presenting companies:
- The company must have at least one woman founder or in a key leadership position.
- Areas of focus include, but are not limited to enterprise tech solutions.
- Demonstrated innovation in your industry and traction in your market.
- Seed stage to growth stage.
- Must be able to present in DC on November 1, 2022.
Applications close October 11th.
How Dolphin Tank Works
While the venues and audiences may vary, every Dolphin Tank shares these core elements:
- Entrepreneurs and their companies are selected via an application process.
- Presenters deliver a three-minute pitch addressing a challenge or unique opportunity.
- Solutions, connections, strategies, and opportunities for investment are crowdsourced from the audience.
Email Rachel Rong, Director of Operations for Springboard Enterprises at email@example.com.