Springboard’s Dolphin Tank is a pitch event that brings the power of our collective community to women entrepreneurs innovating in Technology. Our Dolphin Tank events showcase exciting women-led companies and provide them with the opportunity for connections, capital, and insight from our audience of investors, advisors, and industry leaders.
Join Springboard Enterprises and our lead sponsor, Rex Health Ventures, alongside Alexandria LaunchLabs, NC IDEA Foundation, and Pappas Capital for an exciting event featuring women founders and entrepreneurs, expert panelists, and interactive audience participation!
When and Where
Tuesday, December 6th, 2022
5:00 PM ET – 8:00 PM ET
Location: 150 Fayetteville Street Raleigh, NC 27601
Please note: This will be an in-person event.
Pitch Your Company
We’re looking for the best and brightest women-led tech startups to pitch their companies at Dolphin Tank The Triangle.
Criteria for presenting companies:
- The company must have at least one woman founder or in a key leadership position.
- Areas of focus that include, but are not limited to healthcare-focused tech solutions.
- Demonstrated innovation in your industry and traction in your market.
- Seed stage to growth stage.
- Must be able to present in Durham, NC on December 6th/
Springboard Enterprises values diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) as essential to our mission and more broadly to a thriving, equitable, and just global community. We encourage women entrepreneurs from diverse backgrounds to apply.
How Dolphin Tank Works
While the venues and audiences may vary, every Dolphin Tank shares these core elements:
- Entrepreneurs and their companies are selected via an application process.
- Presenters deliver a three-minute pitch addressing a challenge or unique opportunity.
- Solutions, connections, strategies, and opportunities for investment are crowdsourced from the audience.
Email Rachel Rong, Director of Operations for Springboard Enterprises at email@example.com.