Springboard’s Dolphin Tank is a pitch event that brings the power of our collective community to women entrepreneurs innovating in Technology. Our Dolphin Tank events showcase exciting women-led companies and provide them with the opportunity for connections, capital, and insight from our audience of investors, advisors, and industry leaders.
Join Women Founders Network (WFN) and Springboard Enterprises for an evening featuring women founders and entrepreneurs, expert panelists, and interactive audience participation!
When and Where
Wednesday, August 10, 2022
5:00 PM PT – 8:00 PM PT
395 Santa Monica Place, Unit 308
Santa Monica, CA 90401
Please note: This will be an in-person event.
(All times PDT)
- 5:00-6:00 PM – Networking reception
- 6:00-7:45 PM – Introductions/Pitch Presentations
- 7:45-8:00 PM – Wrap up/Closing remarks
How Dolphin Tank Works
While the venues and audiences may vary, every Dolphin Tank shares these core elements:
- Entrepreneurs and their companies are selected via an application process.
- Presenters deliver a three-minute pitch addressing a challenge or unique opportunity.
- Solutions, connections, and strategies are crowdsourced from the audience.