Springboard’s Dolphin Tank is a pitch event that brings the power of our collective community to women entrepreneurs innovating in technology. Our Dolphin Tank events showcase exciting women-led companies and provide them with the opportunity for connections, capital, and insight from our audience of investors, advisors, and industry leaders.
Join Springboard Enterprises and Dolphin Tank sponsor OneKC for Women and Wells Fargo for an exciting pitch event featuring women founders and entrepreneurs, expert panelists, and interactive audience participation!
When and Where
Tuesday, September 27, 2022
12:00 PM CT – 2:00 PM CT
Please note: This will be a virtual event
We’re Showcasing Women in Tech!
Does your company have at least one woman founder, entrepreneur, or executive in a key leadership position? Do you advise one? Pitch your company at Dolphin Tank!
Don’t wait! Applications are due September 21, 2022.
Criteria for presenting companies:
- Applications are open to women entrepreneurs in Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, and Iowa.
- The company must have at least one woman founder or in a key leadership position.
- Areas of focus that include, but are not limited to enterprise-focused tech solutions.
- Demonstrated innovation in your industry and traction in your market.
- Seed stage to growth stage.
- Must be able to present on September 28th.
Springboard Enterprises values diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) as essential to our mission and more broadly to a thriving, equitable, and just global community. We encourage women entrepreneurs from diverse backgrounds to apply.
How Dolphin Tank Works
While the venues and audiences may vary, every Dolphin Tank shares these core elements:
- Entrepreneurs and their companies are selected via an application process.
- Presenters deliver a three-minute pitch addressing a challenge or unique opportunity.
- Solutions, connections, strategies, and opportunities for investment are crowdsourced from the audience.