About the Program
Springboard’s Health Innovation Hub: Life Science is a program for women-led healthcare and life science companies seeking seed and growth funding and expert connections to develop solutions in pharma, including new drugs, diagnostics, pharma technologies, and drug-delivery devices.
Selected companies will be matched with a team of relevant, targeted advisors and participate in several in-person and virtual workshops and presentation sessions throughout the year that provide exposure to influencers, active investors, and potential strategic partners.
|Areas of Focus|
Important Dates & Upcoming Events
2019 Life Sciences Track
|Application Opens||February 4, 2019|
|Priority Deadline||March 1, 2019|
|Final Deadline||March 4, 2019|
|Regional Interviews||April 2019|
|Bootcamp (Boston)||May 13 – 15, 2019|
|Advisory Period||May- July 2019|
What makes Springboard different?
|19-Year Track Record||Peer Network||Tailored Advisory|
|Our 735 companies have raised $8.7B including 17 IPOs and over 189 M&A Events||Alumnae community of 700+ founders and CEOs who’ve “Been There, Run That.”||Connections to relevant advisors based on your specific needs right now.|
|0% Equity Required||No Relocation||Forever Program|
|Selected companies pay a $5,000 program fee.||No need to uproot your company, we engage you virtually with our network.||Ongoing opportunities for exposure and connections as an Alumna.|
|A woman in senior leadership with a significant equity stake||A track record of milestone achievement which may include: grants, clients, revenue|
|Strategic alignment and potential to partner with our corporate partners||A credible core management team or ability to attract one|
Get Involved with Springboard
The Health Innovation Hub is a diverse network of experts that helps women-led drug, diagnostic, device, and health technology companies accelerate through an inflection point of growth. Our core differentiator at Springboard is our network, we’ve assembled an all-star team of industry experts, influential business leaders, investors, and a peer network of entrepreneurs that we leverage to support each new class.
We welcome additions to our expert network:
- Corporate Partner Sponsors. Corporations that recognize the value of working with our expert network of advisors, and entrepreneurs commercializing new drug, delivery, and diagnostic technologies.
- Event and Workshop Sponsors. Law firms, accounting firms, and banks can boost brand visibility and build relationships early on with companies on the fast track.
- Investors. Investors get early access to applicants and selected companies as a qualified source of additional deal flow.
- Industry Experts. Industry experts and advisors can become a part of our curated expert network.
- Pipeline Partner. Entrepreneurial and sector-focused business organizations, startup accelerators, angel networks and other groups can get priority review for their entrepreneurs.
Sponsors & Supporters
Since 2000, Springboard Enterprises has served as a resource hub of influencers, investors, and innovators engaged in helping women build big businesses. Springboard sources, coaches, showcases and supports women-led growth companies seeking investment of financial and human capital for product development and expansion.
A Few Springboard Success Stories: