Peter Micca is a Senior Partner at Deloitte & Touche LLP with over 30 years of experience serving a broad array of organizations in all sectors of the healthcare, technology and life sciences industries; including significant experience with emerging growth private equity, venture capital and strategic investor financed companies. Practical, deep knowledge of industry business issues and emerging trends surrounding consumerism, convergence, cost considerations, regulatory and compliance issues and consolidation.
• Has served many prominent domestic and global industry organizations, providing a cross-section of solutions, including; experience with external audits, assurance and enterprise risk management, corporate governance and compliance, cyber risk, internal control, internal audit, corporate finance and mergers and acquisitions services.
• Currently the National Health Tech Leader, leading the development of national strategy, including; client service, quality, business development, marketing and eminence with organizations developing the innovative and disruptive technology and services to the industry.
• Speaker and presenter on emerging industry issues to such organizations as BIO, HLTH, Med City News, Digital Health Innovation Summit, Rock Health, Financial Times Health Tech Summit, Financial Executives International, and the JP Morgan Health Conference.
• Author of Industry Specific Points of View: o “Covid-19 could accelerate Health Tech Investment Strategies” o Health Tech Investment Trends – “How are Investors Positioning for the Future of Health” o Health Tech: “Financial Reporting Guide” o Financing Technology’s Frontier: “Decision Models for Investors and Advisors”
• Board of Directors and Advisory Board experience includes: Columbia Business School: Digital Health Strategy Program Board of Advisors New York University: Endless Frontier Labs – Healthcare and Life Sciences Advisory Board of St. John’s University: Tobin College of Business and School of Health Sciences – Board of Advisors of Digital Health Innovation Summit – Board of Advisors New York Healthcare Business Leaders – Board of Advisors; Board of Directors, Chairman of the Audit Committee – Boy Scouts of America