It is our mission to promote women’s entrepreneurial development through alliances, partnerships and direct programming. Since 2000, our signature program has been our accelerator program. We have also produced targeted education programs, entrepreneurial gatherings and caucuses, and presentation sessions with investors, corporate partners and industry sector experts.
- June 1-3: Dell Women’s Entrepreneur Network Conference in Austin, TX
- June 2: NYFT Lab Product Market Fit Workshop, by Koombea at Alley NYC, 11AM-1PM
- June 9: NYFT Lab HR for Small Businesses Workshop, by Mintz Levin at Mintz Levin, 6PM-8PM
- July 15-17: Life Science Final Assessments in Palo Alto, CA
- July 24: NYFT Lab Demo Day in NYC
- September 18-19: Springboard Bi-Annual Caucus in Washington, DC
- October 20-21: Springboard Winners’ Circle Awards Dinner in NYC
||Our Accelerators are for women-led companies seeing institutional investments involve hundreds of innovators, investors, influencers and industry experts. Learn more
Current Accelerator Programs:
|DOLPHIN TANK SESSIONS||Helpful feedback-driven pitch sessions designed to provide entrepreneurs with actionable insights from knowledgeable people. Learn more
|CAUCUS PROGRAMS||Bi-Annual Event convening alumnae and advisors for practical discussions, tutorials and sharing of expertise relevant to growing businesses. Learn more|
|WINNERS’ CIRCLE AWARDS DINNERS||Springboard’s Annual Celebration dinner takes place each October in NYC to recognize entrepreneurial women and the community that supports their ventures.
|BUILD IT BIG||Results-oriented, business development program for women-led businesses planning to expand their products and services.
|EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS||Seminars and Workshops that provide an intro to equity capital and strategies for building high-growth businesses.