Springboard’s Dolphin Tank is a showcase event that brings the power of our collective community to women entrepreneurs innovating in technology. Our Dolphin Tank events feature exciting women-led companies and provide them with the opportunity for connections, capital, and insight from our audience of investors, advisors, and industry leaders.
Join Springboard Enterprises and Dolphin Tank partner Deloitte, for an exciting showcase event featuring women founders and entrepreneurs, expert panelists, and interactive audience participation!
When and Where
Tuesday, November 28, 2023
5:00 PM-8:00 PM CT
Deloitte Rosslyn Headquarters, 24th Floor
1919 N Lynn St Suite 1500
Arlington, VA 22209
Please note: This will be an in-person event.
We’re Showcasing Women in Tech!
Does your company have at least one woman founder, entrepreneur, or executive in a key leadership position? Do you advise one? Pitch your company at Dolphin Tank!
Criteria for presenting companies:
- Applications are open to women entrepreneurs in the greater DMV area.
- The company must have at least one woman founder or in a key leadership position.
- Areas of focus that include, but are not limited to enterprise-focused tech solutions.
- Demonstrated innovation in your industry and traction in your market.
- Seed stage to growth stage.
- Must be able to present in-person on November 28th, 2023.
How Dolphin Tank Works
While the venues and audiences may vary, every Dolphin Tank shares these core elements:
- Entrepreneurs and their companies are selected via an application process.
- Presenters deliver a three-minute pitch addressing a challenge or unique opportunity.
- Solutions, connections, strategies, and opportunities for investment are crowdsourced from the audience.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please contact:
Rachel Rong, Director of Operations, Springboard Enterprises at [email protected].