Vice President of Programs
Springboard works with some of the most innovative and cutting-edge women-led companies in
technology and the life sciences to help accelerate their growth and provide them with access to essential
resources and a global network of entrepreneurs, advisors, and investors dedicated to their success. In
our 22 years of operation, Springboard has accelerated the growth of 850+ women-led companies who
have generated $36B in value.
We are seeking a Vice President of Programs who will partner with the CEO to lead Springboard through
the next phase of growth, and beyond. This is an exceptional opportunity to contribute as a senior
stakeholder while making an impact on women-led companies in technology and life sciences. In this
strategic role, the Vice President of Programs will own Springboard’s program operations and strategic
initiatives that expand and cultivate the organization’s reach and impact, ensuring the organizational and
competitive health of our cohorts. Our perfect candidate will have demonstrated success operationalizing
strategies that have taken organizations to the next stage of growth.
Duties & Responsibility
What you will accomplish as a Vice President of Programs:
- Cultivate an expert level understanding of each of our programs by building relationships with
cohort members and alumnae with the goal of developing and delivering outstanding
- Oversee the program team and all operations related to programming in service to our
- Manage the P&L; increase revenue by securing new revenue sources and cultivating new
sponsorships and partnerships.
- Recruit and match advisors and subject matter experts with our programs.
- Evaluate, coach, and manage Springboard’s advisors; ensure the advisory process is
effectively serving our cohorts.
- Expand Springboard’s reach by identifying and recruiting top female entrepreneurs.
- Share your subject matter expertise through diverse speaking engagements and forums.
- Provide local, regional, national, and international representation to raise awareness of
Springboard’s mission and vision.
- Work with senior management and the CEO to drive overall strategy for the organization.
- Work directly with the CEO to drive organizational strategy to continue Springboard’s
transformation and modernization
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred.
- Experience within the Life Sciences, Technology, Entrepreneurship and/or Venture Capital.
- 5-10 years of program experience, 2-5 years of organizational leadership with P&L management.
- Demonstrated written, verbal and influencing skills with deep experience persuasively.
communicating an organization’s mission and vision to diverse forums and a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated success effectively leading a performance and outcome-based program and staff.
- A passion for Springboard’s mission and vision and a commitment to its success.
Compensation & Benefits
This position offers competitive compensation including health insurance, paid vacation, national holidays, and a 401k plan. This role is remote / virtual.
How to Apply:
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org