About the Program
Through our annual Health Innovation Hub: Digital Health, venture catalyst Springboard Enterprises will partner with 10-15 women-led digital health companies seeking funding or strategic partners and empower the women leaders of those companies with access to a suite of relevant experts, services, & resources.
|Areas of Focus|
Important Dates & Upcoming Events
|Application Opens||June 4|
|Priority Deadline||July 19|
|Final Deadline||July 26|
|Regional Interviews||September||NYC, Chicago, Toronto, San Francisco|
|Selection Notification||Late September|
|Bootcamp||October 17 – 19||New York City|
|Advisory Period||October – February 2019|
What makes Springboard different?
|18-Year Track Record||Peer Network||Tailored Advisory|
|Our 718 companies have raised $8.3B including 17 IPOs and over 175 M&A Events||Alumnae community of 700+ founders and CEOs who’ve “Been There, Run That.”||Connections to relevant advisors based on your specific needs right now.|
|0% Equity Required||No Relocation||Forever Program|
|Selected companies pay a $5,000 program fee. We welcome warrant donations.||No need to uproot your company, we engage you virtually with our network.||Ongoing opportunities for exposure and connections as an Alumna.|
|A woman in senior leadership with a significant equity stake||A track record of milestone achievement which may include: grants, clients, revenue|
|Strategic alignment and potential to partner with our corporate partners||A credible core management team or ability to attract one|
Get Involved with Springboard
The Health Innovation Hub is a diverse network of experts that helps women-led drug, diagnostic, device, and health technology companies accelerate through an inflection point of growth. Our core differentiator at Springboard is our network, we’ve assembled an all-star team of industry experts, influential business leaders, investors, and a peer network of entrepreneurs that we leverage to support each new class.
We welcome additions to our expert network:
- Corporate Partner Sponsors. Corporations that recognize the value of working with our expert network of advisors, and entrepreneurs commercializing new drug, delivery, and diagnostic technologies.
- Event and Workshop Sponsors. Law firms, accounting firms, and banks can boost brand visibility and build relationships early on with companies on the fast track.
- Investors. Investors get early access to applicants and selected companies as a qualified source of additional deal flow.
- Industry Experts. Industry experts and advisors can become a part of our curated expert network.
- Pipeline Partner. Entrepreneurial and sector-focused business organizations, startup accelerators, angel networks and other groups can get priority review for their entrepreneurs.
Sponsors & Supporters
Springboard Enterprises Patron Sponsors
Since 2000, Springboard Enterprises has served as a resource hub of influencers, investors, and innovators engaged in helping women build big businesses. Springboard sources, coaches, showcases and supports women-led growth companies seeking investment of financial and human capital for product development and expansion.
A Few Springboard Success Stories: